Tuesday, February 16, 2010

After Exam Celebration at Yuen!



l





* I just notice Shen appears in most of my photos.... haha...

I have always wanted to try out Yuen Steamboat Buffet ever since I moved in to Sunway. Someone did promise to bring me there but... Anyway, we, good friends decided to go makan kao kao at Yuen after exam stress!

Apparently and obviously, Chin Shen, the prawn killer really enjoyed her seafood a LOT! She's so passionate towards prawns(just look at her pic)!

I'd always heard of the rumors people pushing people just to grab the almighty famous Yuen Chicken Wings! Me, JY and Daniel were the ones responsible for the wings! It wasn't as dramatic as the rumours, just tat people really get greedy over the wings.Well, It really does taste good!

Kylie and me, (u noe la, the makan duo) finally had the chance to eat KAO KAO ever since our last buffet at Shogun. She cant stop using the word " Si Beh Ho Chiak!" to describe the food there. Haiz, typical melaccan, just like me. Hahahahahaha.

Jian Yuan got his TUMMY back! months of hard work exercising at gym just fade away for him after this buffet. Kesian him...

Guess wat, our F4 guys apparently have an appetite for 8 persons! Lawrance and Kah Soon can't stop eating and the best thing is they are not getting any tummy like JY! They beat out the rest of us!

1 comment:

Timothy said...

yawor shen juz appear in every1 of ur pic hahaaa..camwhore!!