Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunway Lagoooooooooon!

After T7 class on Wednesday, me and a group of hostel friends decided to go Sunway Lagoon.

About 11.00am, we left hostel and head to Lagoon. We get into the bus but Dom(short form for Dominic) and Albert was kinda late. Thank god that the bus are willing to wait for them. I was inside the bus and was looking at Albert and Dom chasing up to catch the bus. It was super funny when Dominic's slipper kinda flew away as he ran towards the bus...

Reached Lagoon, bought the tickets, and here goes the fun!!!

Well, we went Scream Park first. It was so brave of Dom to be standing first on the line. I was right behind him. I was pulling his shirt all the time. Too afraid... Sorry Dom! He's like a big brother trying to protect his sister... Btw, Scream Park really let you scream a lot! Haha...

More photos at my facebook account!

No comments: